Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drag...drag....hurry!

So I'm trying to clear everything up today so that my day away from the office tomorrow is painless for everyone else, and BAM! A potential new client walks in with his renewal policy in his hand (which renewed Aug.31) and wants us to quote on his business. Without getting into all the details (because I just don't have the time to do it) I have today to get him a quote or must wait until next year. I hate putting a gun to my companies' heads and saying "Gimme a quote today! Hurry up with that!", because frankly, if I was a company rep, I wouldn't respond with the a very good quote if put in that position.

Oh well, back to it...and hopefully the client gives us a crack at it next year, because the chance of us gettin' it done today are Slim and None, and I can see Slim flippin' me the bird as he walks east down Dundas.

No comments:

Post a Comment